Voting

Friday, April 1, 2011

Teeth!!!

Took Caleb to the dentist yesterday for what I knew was a cavity. Turns out he has 7 cavities and one needs a partial root canal. Yikes!!! Kids, let this be a lesson to you...when you sneak candy and hide in whatever nook you can to eat it, so your mom doesn't find you and take the candy away or make you brush, it's not good for your teeth. Of course, with my dental history, he probably comes by it honestly (something about saliva). Although, I'm sure the candy doesn't help. It pains me to spend all the money to fix teeth that are just going to fall out and then the new ones will probably get cavities and then need braces...Aargh!!!

1 comment:

Mike and Shara said...

Oh, that's awful! At least I know I'm not alone--the dentist told Blake he's got some cavities too. We're waiting to do the x-rays until we can knock him out and find out the full extent of the damage. Hope all goes well!