Voting

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

SICK and COLD

YUCK!!! I hate being sick. Porter started throwing up on Sunday and it has now cycled through me and Caleb. We're all on the uphill slope...Yeah!! What's up with the flu shots anyway...they didn't seem to work for us. I suppose the doctor would say that without them, it would have been worse or the horrible flu that we were vaccinated against is still yet to come. Either way, I hate being sick, but the carpets did get a good cleaning. I missed exercising for 4 days. I know people think I'm crazy, but I love to exercise. It's just something on my daily "To DO" list. It makes me feel good and I seem to get much more accomplished the rest of the day. I just joined a gym for the winter and they have an inexpensive daycare, which is fabulous. Well, back to the laundry. Not much else going on here, except that I played some awesome volleyball last Thursday with my fellow ladies. Nothing like a few hours of volleyball, especially if you win, to start off a good weekend!

No comments: