We went to the park and had a friend take some pics. Here are some super cute ones of my handsome boys. I love watching them play together, they can make eachother laugh and laugh. Sometimes it makes me a little sad to see how quickly they are growing and how I want to treasure this time of their childhood.
My grandpa passed away this week. He was 94 years old. I dislike funerals, but his was nice, it was fun to hear stories about him that I had never heard before. Since, my grandma died about 5 months ago, the overall mood at the funeral was joy that they have been reunited. To be married for over 70 years and then to pass that close together, is truly a miracle. What a blessing to be with someone you love for so long. They were such wonderful examples of loving your spouse, serving your family and neighbors, and loving the Savior. If I could choose a song for them, "Love One Another" is one of the first that comes to mind. I love you Grandma and Grandpa and am so happy that you are together.
This week we also had some of our dear friends, Christina and Clayton, from good ole' BYU days come into town from Colorado. They have two adorable kids and it was fun and a little crazy going to dinner with everyone. We all used to play racquetball together, a few days a week, during lunch, in the Richards Building. As, I remember, we girls certainly held our own in doubles. I guess that's what you guys get for marrying two P.E. majors! Love you Curtis's

4 comments:
Oh Jer...your boys are so cute...but that is nothing new...I've always thought that! And their eyes...are amazing! Makes me sad too when I think of my girls growing up but at the same time I love it :)
Hi Jer, your boys are amazing, absolutely stunning eyes! I am sorry for your loss, however he is most likely much happier right now.
These are some super cute pictures...
I have been wondering if you were a closet blogger! But now I have found you!
Your boys are adorable :)
Post a Comment