Voting

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CALEB!!


At the CIRCUS
It's soooo.. hard not to help your brother open his presents

LOOK WHO'S ONE
Sweet Boy!

There is just something about a one year old, in a diaper ripping off wrapping paper that is so adorable:)


The plan was to go to the circus for Caleb's birthday, unfortunately he woke up with the flu that morning. What a rotten birthday, poor little guy:( He literally woke up and I said, "Happy Birthday" and he barfed all over. Porter had been sick a few days before and I tried to keep them apart, but apparently viruses fly. Well, we already had the tickets and we were going with friends, so Dave kindly offered to stay home and clean up after the sick birthday boy and Porter and Mommy went on a date to the circus. Luckily Dave and I escaped the flu bug and we delayed the rest of the birthday festivities for a few days.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sooo cute Jer! I'm in love with your kids eyes...they are seriously so beautiful! Teesa was sick on her birthday too...as a matter of fact, I think she has been sick for her past 2 birthdays. I guess that is what happens when you have a February birthday :)

sprmom said...

Oh Jer, your boys are so cute.