Voting

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Secret Date Society


Dave and some of his friends got together and planned another secret date for their wives (we're really being spoiled)! The guys have started calling it the Secret Date Society. Dave dropped me off at our friend's house and then the husbands returned with huge flower bouquets for each wife. Then we went to a Japanese restaurant, followed by a play and then pie at Marie Calendars. Dave even got a babysitter again! Dave ordered an eel dish at the restaurant. He really liked it, I had a taste and thought it was a little strange. The play/musical was in Ogden, similiar to Hale Theatre and since one of the husbands knew the director we actually had complimentary, front row tickets. It was all so fun and the husbands were so cute about keeping things secret.They already have another date in the works. Dave, I love you very much, thanks for adding these little diversions to my life and making me feel like a princess!

1 comment:

Julie Toone said...

Wow, im so jealous! I love surprises. How fun that they are enjoying doing this for you. I think I would die if Curtis actually arranged a babysitter. I think he thinks they just appear out of thin air anytime he wants my attention.