Voting

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Sisters' Weekend




Every year, my sisters and I go on a little trip. This year we choose St. George. Cheryl wasn't able to come, but Caryn and I drove down and met Jen. It was a wonderfully relaxing weekend away from children, husbands and all the responsibilities of home. We had a great time shopping, hiking, swimming, acting immature and seeing Les Miserables at the Tuachan theatre. Thanks Dave for watching the boys and thanks Jen and Caryn for an awesome trip. I'm so grateful that Heavenly Father gave me sisters!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun tradition!!! I have to admit it is fun seeing your sisters too because I think it has been forever since I saw them last :)

Julie Toone said...

I thought the same thing...I have memories of going over to Jen's appt. when we were in hs...funny

sprmom said...

Okay so i had forgotten about sluffing for cheer tryouts until you mentione it. man we had some good times back then. I too am grateful for my sisters, I seem to always have the best time with them.