
This year Dave and I celebrated our 7th Anniversary. I am so greatful for such a wonderful husband. I truly was blessed to marry my best friend. In celebration of our 7 years, here are 7 fun facts about us.
- We met while teaching at the Senior Missionary Training Center. Dave was teaching Russian and I was teaching Croatian.
- We both received our BS degrees from BYU. Dave went on to get his Masters in Chemical Engineering and I taught highschool P.E. and Psychology.
- We love running. We both go nearly everyday. We sometimes go on family runs with the running stroller. In fact, Porter (our 3-year-old) can run a whole mile all by himself.
- Dave does the dinner dishes almost every single night.
- We love to eat out and try international cuisine. We enjoy the adventure of finding different, but delicious places to go. Some of our favorite types of food are; Armenian, Indian, Thai, Greek and Peruvian.
- We have traveled together to Russia, Croatia and the Netherlands.
- Dave would like to have a dozen children, but I say, "No way, unless you can figure out a way for you to be the pregnant one!"

2 comments:
Oh Jer!!! I am so glad you finally got a blog going...I kept wondering when you were going to let me know you had one started. I don't know if you will have time to update it with all the running that you apparently do. I wish you lived here to run with me!
ME TOO! Im so glad you are blogging! It has been so fun to keep up to date with everyone...I need amy's help too...we should have a night out just to figure it all out! Life is good here and baby is great!
Post a Comment