Voting

Thursday, May 27, 2010

May 27, 2010

It's crazy because other than being tired, I've felt fantastic the last few days. Hallelujah!!! Maybe I had to get over the 8 week hump or something. Either way, I'm counting my blessings. I have started packing away my "skinny" clothes. No tears, but certainly a sense of loss. Does every woman have five different sizes in her closet? I figured if the "skinny" items were out of sight, then it wouldn't be as depressing to look in my closet and see all the things I can't wear. I hung up a few cute new maternity tops I bought, so I could look forward to getting bigger instead. In theory this sounds great, so we'll see how it goes.

2 comments:

burton family said...

Congratulations! If your anything like Julie, Me and Deidre another little boy is on the horizon.
I hope you feel better soon.

the Danosaur said...

I now appreciate why women need so many clothes, because your body spans four sizes in the course of a year! I also understand why women of old wore big dresses, so they could wear them all the time. Anyway, I'm now fitting into some "skinny" clothes that I thought I'd never wear again; glad I kept them. Wahoo!

PS - In July I'm bringing back all your maternity stuff that you lent me.