Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Funny and Embarrassing Moments!
Taking a 4 year-old shopping can be quite embarrassing and funny, either way it's definitely entertaining. Today as we were shopping Porter said, "Mom, pretend you can't even see the shoes, just close your eyes and keep on walking". A little while later he exclaimed (way to loud for the proximity of the lady he was talking about), "Mom, she looks like the lady on the Biggest Loser". Yikes! I smiled awkwardly and we quickly walked away to a place where I could explain why that wasn't a great thing to say even if you were just talking about the lady's hairstyle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Ha, Ha...that is funny! They do say some crazy things. We passed the bra section once and Lissa yelled out "BOOBIES!" I just started laughing!
Porter is on a roll with becoming a comedian! Keep them coming kiddo!
Post a Comment