Voting

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Blog Awards

Yeah!!! My blog graciously accepts this award from our wonderful friend Emily Adams (what a great name...the Adams Family:) This award must have been given for content rather than artistic expression. Either way thank you for the award and my blog would like to thank my wonderful boys for being so cute in pictures and doing so many funny things to write about. Also, my hubby, for being well...just amazing! Thanks again Emily, this was alot of fun.

Anyway, I'm supposed to choose 7 blogs that I love reading. If your blog makes my list, you get to post your award, thank the person who gave it to you (that's me!) and then choose seven other blogs that you feel deserve this awesome award. It was definitely hard to choose just seven, but those are the rules. And the awards go to...

In no particular order:

  1. Amy Riley definitely for photos. You have to see these, they are amazing! (She's a photographer so if you need some cute family shots check out her business blog: Amy Zabrina Photography)

  2. Dani Rowan for hilarious content. This is my sister-in-law and seriously, she is the funniest person I've ever met. If you need a good laugh, check it out from my links.

  3. Julie Toone for being amazing. Julie deserves this award for making the time to even do a blog with 9 sons. Go JEWELS!!!

  4. Stacie Garn for super cute wallpaper that she actually finds the time to change regularly even with 4 kids and 1 on the way! WOW!!

  5. Christy Andreasen for great movie clips as well as the out-of-state award!

  6. Analisa Munhall for having the baby with the cutest giggle ever!

  7. Tracie Maynard for great quotes and music!

2 comments:

Tracie said...

Thanks, I feel like a slacker, but with 5 kids at home because they are off track after Christmas, my life is too crazy to post, but I can feed the baby while catching up. Stay tuned for updates.

Julie Toone said...

Thank you for the award! How are you doing? I saw deidre yesterday at the gym. I wish you lived closer!